[Mobilepartners] AT&T Mobility iPhone IRU question

Robert Marlatt robob at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 24 10:49:16 EDT 2008

Hi, a few questions for any iPhone owners registered as an IRU (see
below):

Have you received your discount?
If so, how long did it take to begin?
Retroactive?

AT&T validated me as an MIT user on 7/10/08 but I am still being
billed in full. I have the basic 1st generation iPhone 2 year
agreement (since 6/29/07): 450/anytime/iPhone data 39.99 plus 19.99.

Perhaps it only applies to iPhone 3G owners?

I sent a similar message to our campus rep, but no response.

Thanks,
Bob

Begin forwarded message: