[Mobilepartners] Apple iPhone Firmware update - Version 1.1.3

Barbara Johnson bdoyle at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 16 11:09:11 EST 2008

So far it looks great!

I really like the ability to customize my Home page and dock.  I've
already added icons for my frequently used web pages such as Google.

The video overview on the Apple site also mentioned imap support
should now be available for Gmail users?  Haven't checked that out yet.

Just for fun...
iTunes is now offering movie rentals.  I might use this if I could
find any content with closed captions.  While iTunes and Quicktime now
support captioning, I've yet to see any content providers stepping
up.  If anyone finds captioned content in their travels please do let
me know.

Thanks.
Barbara