[Mobilepartners] New Pricing for the iPhone 8GB: $399 from $599

Jensen, Scott C. jensen at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 5 17:08:55 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew,
      I know your list below probably wasn't meant to be exhaustive (and
I heartily agree with all the points you mentioned), but I wanted to
reiterate one other point that's major feature hole for me: voice
dialing.  I still carry my regular Motorola cell phone just because of
its ease of dialing, both via voice and tactile keypad.  I don't expect
that Apple will ever add a physical keypad to the iPhone, but I
certainly encourage them to add voice dialing soon.  Thanks!

                                                       ---SCJ

--
Scott C. Jensen
   Asst. Director for Information Services