[Mobilepartners] AT&T Wireless

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 30 12:18:37 EST 2007

TFIG,

If anyone is having issues with AT&T Wireless with customer service or
wireless coverage, please send me an email with the detailed description.

I am meeting with AT&T Wireless along with other IS&T and Purchasing staff
next week, and I would like to use the information to try to get AT&T to
improve its service for MIT. It would be great if you can send me an email
by next Tuesday.

Here are some examples of issues that other MIT users are experiencing:
1. My department called AT&T's MIT rep, but the rep was not
responsive/helpful. The rep asked us to contact national business service
and they were wondering why we could not resolve the issue through the rep.
2. The coverage is poor in many locations in my building. (please provide
detailed building information. e.g. E48 2nd floor)
3. We have billing issues with AT&T that did not get resolved after multiple
attempts.

Have a great weekend!

Andrew

Andrew Yu