[Mobilepartners] Reminder: Mobile Partners User Group Today at 2pm

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 19 12:09:50 EST 2007

TGIF,

I wanted to remind you that there will be a presentation from
Cingular today for Mobile Partners User Group (N42 Demo Center at
2pm). Refreshments will be served compliments of Cingular.

Also, Palm releaed a Treo 680 Camera Software Update:

"Palm has identified that the Treo 680 device can experience reduced
battery life when the camera is used. The camera may continue to draw
power from the battery when the device is in standby mode. Treo 680
users should install the Treo 680 Camera Update to address this issue."

"I recently bought my Treo 680 - do I need this update?"
"All Treo 680 users should install the Camera Update."

"This patch is intended only for Treo 680 smartphones. It does not
work with other devices."

The update and instructions are available from the following URL:

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/treo/680cameraupdate.html

Cheers,

Andrew

________________________________
Andrew J. Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator
Software Release Team
Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Building W92-140B
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307

Phone: 617-324-8985
Fax: 617-258-8736
Email: AndrewYu at mit.edu