[Mobilepartners] Palm DST update and SyncML

Joan Cyr jcyr at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 23 09:06:56 EST 2007

Hi everyone...

I installed the DST update, and now when I try to do a Sync from my Palm
calendar to the calendar server using SyncML, I get an Error Code 500 ONLY
if I added something to the Palm and tried to sync.  If I add something to
my calendar on my desktop and sync, it brings it to the Palm no problem.  If
I change the SyncML setting on the Palm to "update device" it will sync (but
of course, I have now lost the item I added to my Palm device calendar.

I can set it to "normal" after "update device" and it'll continue to
successfully sync any new additions made to my calendar on the server, but
not in the other direction (Palm device to server).

Anyone else seen this?  Any advice?

Joni

Joan M. Cyr
MIT Information Services and Technology