[Mobilepartners] Cingular Coverage On Campus

Joan Cyr jcyr at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 21 13:39:50 EST 2007

Andrew....It might also be helpful to Cingular if we specified if the
coverage issues only occur in-building, or if it is an outdoor issue as
well.

Joan

Joan M. Cyr
MIT Information Services and Technology
5ESS Technical Consultant
Room E19-687
400 Main Street
Cambridge, MA  02142
(617) 253-7900
jcyr at mit.edu
FAX: (617) 253-5300

-----Original Message-----
From: mobilepartners-bounces at MIT.EDU [mailto:mobilepartners-bounces at MIT.EDU]
On Behalf Of Andrew Yu
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:27 PM
To: mobilepartners at mit.edu
Subject: [Mobilepartners] Cingular Coverage On Campus

Hello,

I am compiling a list of areas within MIT where Cingular coverage is weak or
non-existent.

If you are using a Cingular device and are having issues with coverage,
could you send me an email with the specific locations? The feedback will go
directly to Cingular for potential future improvements.

Thank you.

_______________________________________
Andrew J. Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator
Software Release Team
Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Building W92-140B
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307

Phone: 617-324-8985
Fax: 617-258-8736
Email: AndrewYu at mit.edu