[Mobilepartners] AT&T Wireless

Barbara Johnson bdoyle at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 3 11:09:09 EST 2007

Specific locations on campus that I've noticed poor to no coverage
are W20 Student Center and most offices along the Infinite Corridor,
e.g. bldg. 3 - second fl., bldg. 10 - second fl.

Off campus, in the immediate Boston area, I regularly experience
dropped calls.  With Verizon I did not have this problem  My question
to AT&T is why.

Barbara