[Mobilepartners] Mobilepartners Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

Onesimo onesimo at MIT.EDU
Sat Dec 1 18:02:50 EST 2007

I get terrible coverage as soon as Iwalk into the 77 Mass Ave
door,especially on the third floor of building 7. My device is an
iPhone, so I'm not sure if it has something to do with it...

Onesimo Flores Dewey

Visita mi blog !!!
www.ciudadposible.blogspot.com