[Mobilepartners] AB Dup Killer for Mac OS

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 28 21:47:02 EDT 2007

Hello,

Does anyone have a copy of AB Dup Killer for Mac OS (or an
alternative solution for reliably removing/merging duplicates from
the Mac Address Book)?

I have a client whose address book contains hundreds of duplicate
entries. The client is using the Address Book application in Mac OS X.

There is a built in tool in the Address Book application that allows
the duplicates to be founded and merged (Menu: Card > Look for
Duplicate Entries...), however, in my research/tests I found a
reference to this feature being potentially inaccurate:
http://www.markspace.com/support/kb.php?mod_id=2&id=2595

The alternative solution seems to be a script called "AB Dup Killer",
but it looks like VersionTracker no longer tracks the software. If
anyone has a copy of this script or could suggest alternatives, I
would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

________________________________