[Mobilepartners] Mobile Devices Survey Closing Reminder

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 21 14:52:44 EST 2006

Greetings!

If you have already filled out the Mobile Devices Survey, thank you.  If you
know of someone within your department that may wish to participate, please
forward this email to them.

This is a friendly reminder that Mobile Devices Survey will be closing by 12/22/06 (Friday). If you have not done so already, please complete this short, nine-question web survey about mobile devices at MIT. The objective of the survey is to learn about how faculty and staff are using mobile devices and to incorporate the findings to improve IS&T's mobile device support.

It takes approximately 5-10 minutes to complete and is available from

http://web.mit.edu/surveys/mobile/cert.html

This link requires MIT certificates; if you wish to enter using a unique URL, please enter your email address on <https://websurvey.mit.edu/mobile/mobile>.

This survey is voluntary; you may answer as few or as many questions as you wish. All data will be confidential and reported in summary format only.

If you complete the survey, you will be entered into a drawing to win
a Bluetooth headset (Jabra JX 10) or an SD card (1GB Kingston Secure
Digital Card). We hope you take advantage of this incentive.

I greatly appreciate your willingness to participate!

Thank you very much and Happy Holidays!

_______________________________________
Andrew J. Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator
Software Release Team
Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Building W92-140B
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307

Phone: 617-324-8985
Fax: 617-258-8736
Email: AndrewYu at mit.edu