Subject: [Mitbadminton] MIT CSSA Badminton Club Tuesday Court Reminder!

From: "Sanquan Song" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:35:23 -0500

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the south
courts reserved for Tuesday December 2th, 2008 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm.

Please put away the poles and pick up any used shuttles once you are done.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club

---

From: Yingxia Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:36:15 -0500

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the south
courts reserved for Tuesday December 16th, 2008 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club

---

From: Yingxia Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:03:05 -0500

Hi All!

Hope you had a nice holiday!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the Rockwell 
Cage north
courts reserved for Tuesday December 30th, 2008 from 8:00pm - 9:00pm.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club

---

From: "Sanquan Song" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:12:23 -0500

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the north
courts reserved for Tuesday Jan 6th, 2009 from 9:00pm - 11:00pm.

Please put away the poles/nets and pick up any used shuttles once you are done.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club

_______________________________________________
Mitbadminton mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/mitbadminton

---

From: Yingxia Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:48:19 -0500

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the Rockcage 
Well north
courts reserved for Tuesday Jan 13th, 2009 from 8:00pm - 10:00pm.

Please put away the poles/nets and pick up any used shuttles once you 
are done.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club