Subject: [Mitbadminton] last call: signing up the badminton tournament for free

From: "Yu \(Elaine\) Pu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:03:57 -0400

Dear all,

The annual Badminton Tournament hosted by Boston's Chinese North American
Sports Association (CNASA) will be held on 9/3 (Sunday) at MIT. CSSA will
sponsor up to two teams (a men's team and a mixed team). All CSSA members
(age >= 16) are welcome: simply sign-up for free and play for fun! 

If you are interested in playing badminton, don't miss this good opportunity
to play for CSSA and make new friends!

* To sign-up:

Please send your name/email by 8/21 (Monday) midnight to Yu Pu
<[email-masked]>

You may also indicate your preferences on the type of matches (e.g., men's
single, or mixed double, etc.)

The men's team will have 3-5 players (both single and double needed). The
mixed team will have 4-8 players (at least 2 males and 2 females) and the
matches are similar to Sudirman Cup: men and women's singles, men and
women's doubles and mixed doubles.

(For details of this tournament, please visit

http://www.cnasa.org/notice/messages/90.html).

Best,

Yu