Subject: [Mitbadminton] MIT CSSA Badminton Club Tuesday Court Reminder!

From: Sanquan Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:03:43 -0400

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the North
courts reserved for Tuesday May 12, 2009 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm and the
south court from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.

Please put away the poles/nets and pick up any used shuttles once you are done.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club

Btw, please let us know if you have reserved the court and want to
share with all the members. Any suggestion is welcome.

_______________________________________________
Mitbadminton mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/mitbadminton

---

From: Sanquan Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:18:10 -0400

Hi guys,

    This is a correction. We only have the north courts from 5:00pm to
7:00pm. Volleyball IM playoff will take all the courts since 7:30PM.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

best,
Sanquan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanquan Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:03 AM
Subject: [Mitbadminton] MIT CSSA Badminton Club Tuesday Court Reminder!
To: [email-masked]

Hi All!

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club