Subject: [Mitbadminton] sign up for the badminton tournament

From: "Yu \(Elaine\) Pu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:35:15 -0400

Dear all,

CSSA invites you to participate the annual Badminton Tournament hosted by
Boston's Chinese North American Sports Association (CNASA). The Tournament
will be held on 9/3 (Sunday) at MIT.

(For details of this tournament, please visit

http://www.cnasa.org/notice/messages/90.html)

CSSA will sponsor up to two teams (a men's team and a mixed team). All CSSA
members (age >= 16) are welcome: simply sign-up and play for fun! If you are
interested in playing badminton, don't miss this good opportunity to play
for CSSA and make new friends!

* To sign-up:

Please send your name/email by 8/21 (Monday) midnight to Yu Pu
<[email-masked]>

You may also indicate your preferences on the type of matches (e.g., men's
single, or mixed double, etc.)

The men's team will have 3-5 players (both single and double needed). The
mixed team will have 4-8 players (at least 2 males and 2 females) and the
matches are similar to Sudirman Cup: men and women's singles, men and
women's doubles and mixed doubles.

* Summary:

What: CNASA CUP/MITCAST 2006 3rd Annual Badminton Tournament

When: Sunday, Sept 3rd, 2006

Where: MIT Zesiger Athletic Center#,Rockwell Badminton Courts

How: Email [email-masked] to sign-up ASAP

Have fun!

MIT CSSA