Subject: [Mitbadminton] Change to Summer Court Schedules

From: Kevin Kaitian Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:55:29 -0400

All,

We've just heard that there have been significant changes to the way courts are
reserved at Rockwell Cage.  We'll be engaging with MIT DAPER to make sure we
have plenty of practice and play time, but for now, please see the schedule at

http://web.mit.edu/athletics/www/recschedule.pdf

to see the updated schedule.

Regards,
MIT Badminton

---

From: Kevin Kaitian Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:35:34 -0400

All,

We just found out that the changes described below will not affect the
reservations placed by the MIT Badminton Club.  The schedule at
badminton.mit.edu is still valid.  However, the Z-Center will not be taking
reservations for CSSA Badminton or other personal reservations.

We don't believe that it is fair to restrict badminton to only certain times
during the week.  This is also an efficient way to use the school's 
resources. If you have comments, complaints, questions, and suggestions 
for a better way of
doing things, please route your thoughts to me, at [email-masked].  I'll 
collect
your opinions and get in contact with MIT DAPER to make sure our voice is
heard.

Best,
Kevin
MIT Badminton