Subject: [Mitbadminton] requirement to reprensent CSSA to play on May 8th.

From: Yuan Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 02:06:25 -0400

Hi, guys, 

Sorry for the confusion I caused; there was some miscommunication between
several organizers of the tournament. 

As to what Jacky (the president of CSSA)said, anybody who wants to play
on May 8th must be a MIT student or affiliate and considers him/herself 
a CSSA member in order to represent MIT CSSA. 

Thanks a lot for those who have shown their interests and supports to this
activity. Although some of you maybe cannot participate this time, you
are still welcome to show up at our weekly play time. :) 

Best regards,
Xiao, Yuan

PS: pls contact Zheng Yi([email-masked]) directly instead of me hereafter
if you're interested and qualified to represent CSSA. He will organize 
some practice next week before the tournament.

Thanks Yi!

----- Forwarded message from Jie De Jacky Liang <[email-masked]> -----
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 01:49:32 -0400 (EDT)
    From: Jie De Jacky Liang <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Jie De Jacky Liang <[email-masked]>
 Subject: membership
      To: Yuan Xiao <[email-masked]>
      Cc: Yi Zheng <[email-masked]>, Qingling Du <[email-masked]>, Jin Yi
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi Yuan,
	He or she must be a MIT student or affiliate and considers
him/herself a CSSA member in order to represent MIT CSSA.

Best,
Jacky