Subject: [Mitbadminton] call for new chair

From: "Yu Pu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:36:50 -0400

Dear all,

As you may or may not know, I graduated from MIT this June and will be
leaving the campus for another city in a few weeks. For this reason I am
stepping down the position of the badminton club chair and the club activity
may be disturbed for a while in the summer time because of the transition. I
would like to take this opportunity to call for club members who volunteers
to take charge of the club in the future. Anyone who is interested in this
position and has the passion to serve the club community, please contact
directly with the CSSA president Zao Xu ASAP. 

At last, I would like to thank you all for participating the badminton club
activity and hope that you will continue to support the club as before. I
will miss all the good time spent with you guys at the Rockwell Cage courts!

Thanks,

Yu

Yu (Elaine) Pu

Ph.D. candidate

Department of Chemical Engineering

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

56-454, 77 Mass. Ave.

Cambridge, MA 02139

Ph: 617-253-0470