Subject: [Mitbadminton] FW: Yajo Badminton Training Program; Beijing, China

From: YU PU <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:36:36 -0500

For those of you who love badminton sport and would like to get a 
professional training in China, the following message may be 
interesting to you.

-Yu

>
>----------
>From: Ping Chen [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 12:43 AM
>To: Jin Yi
>Subject: Yajo Badminton Training Program; Beijing, China
>
>The Yajo Badminton Training Program in partnership with Shichahai 
>Sports School (established in 1958) will allow you to immerse 
>yourself in a 14-day badminton training program in Beijing, China. 
>You will have the opportunity to train with and experience the life 
>of a professional, world-class badminton athlete. Participants will 
>train with professional Beijing Badminton Team coaches who have 
>trained Olympic and World Champions . These coaches also have more 
>than 16 years of coaching experience. When participants are not 
>training, they will have the opportunity to explore and experience 
>Beijing; a city filled with China's imperial history. Improve your 
>badminton game and experience the culture, food, and people of this 
>wonderful city by joining us in Beijing!
>
>Please go to <http://www.yajoclub.com/>www.yajoclub.com for more 
>program information.
>
>Yajo Training Program's flyer is attached to this email and it is 
>also available on the website. I would greatly appreciate if anyone 
>would want to distribute the flyer to the appropriate organization, 
>club, or people in their area.
>
>If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact me.
>Email: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]
>Phone: 510-364-8188.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Ping Chen
>Yajo Program Director
Yu (Elaine) Pu, Ph.D candidate
Department of Chemical Engineering
MIT, Cambridge

Office: 56-454
Ph: 617-253-0470 (O)
Group website: http://web.mit.edu/clcgroup