Subject: [Mitbadminton] badminton 5-6pm tomorrow

From: "Yu \(Elaine\) Pu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:22:31 -0400

Hi all,

North courts at Rockwell Cage were reserved for badminton tomorrow 5-6pm.
Come join us and have fun!

Cheers,

Yu

---

From: "Jinshan Xu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:28:40 -0500

A couple of us will be playing badminton tomorrow (Thursday) night 7pm - 9pm
on the north courts.  Anyone is welcome to come and join us.

Jinshan

---

From: "Jinshan Xu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:19:34 -0500

The South court is reserved for Badminton from 10 am to noon tomorrow
(Saturday). Please come and join us. 

Jinshan