Subject: [Mitbadminton] MIT CSSA Badminton Club Tuesday Court Reminder!

From: Yingxia Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:49:45 -0500

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the south
courts reserved for Tuesday Mar 03, 2009 from 10:00pm - 11:00pm. The time is a
little late and short, but that is the only time available.

Please put away the poles/nets and pick up any used shuttles once you are done.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club

---

From: Sanquan Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:06:47 -0400

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the south
courts reserved for Tuesday Mar 10, 2009 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm. The time is a
little short, but that is the only time available.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club

Btw, please let us know if you have reserved the court and want to
share with all the members. Any suggestion is welcome.
_______________________________________________
Mitbadminton mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/mitbadminton

---

From: Sanquan Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:22:06 -0400

Hi All,

   We reserved the NORTH courts  for Tuesday Mar 10, 2009 from 7:00pm
- 8:00pm. Sorry for the confusion.

best,
Sanquan

---

From: Yingxia Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:03:48 -0400

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the north
courts reserved for Tuesday Mar 17th, 2009 from 4:00pm - 5:00pm. The time is a
little short and early, but that is the only time available.

Please put away the poles/nets and pick up any used shuttles once you 
are done.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club

---

From: Sanquan Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:13:45 -0400

Hi All!

This is a reminder that the MIT CSSA Badminton Club has the north
courts reserved for Tuesday Mar 31, 2009 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm.

Thanks!

MIT CSSA Badminton Club