Subject: [Mitbadminton] announcement

From: YU PU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:53:33 -0400

Hi all,

     Due to the MIT CSSA Harbor Cruise this Saturday, no reservation has 
been made for the badminton games this week. Also, based on the low 
attendance rate for the last couple of events, I've been thinking to cease 
this fixed reservation for the club. Instead, I would like to see a more 
flexible and more interactive mode, which is, all the club members will 
make reservations on their own, but they are encouraged to use this email 
list to send announcement for their reservations and invite partners to the 
game. For people who really love badminton sports, please feel free to use 
this email list to search for your play mate.

     Anyway, it is just my thought. If any of you still prefer to have a 
regular scheduled reservation for the club activity or have any other 
considerations, please feel free to let me know. I would love to hear your 
voices.

     Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all!

Thanks,
Yu
Yu Pu, Ph.D candidate
Department of Chemical Engineering
MIT, Cambridge

Office: 56-454
Ph: 617-253-0470 (O)
Group website: http://web.mit.edu/clcgroup