Subject: [Mitbadminton] hi everyone

From: YU PU <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:01:31 -0400

Hi everyone,

     My name is Yu Pu. I'm a 4th-yr PhD student at MIT ChemE. Since Yuan 
Xiao is graduating, he asked me to take his place in the badminton club. so 
I'll be in charge of reserving courts and maintaining group email list from 
now on. I'm very glad to have such an opportunity to make friends with you 
guys and serve for the club. As usual, I'll reserve courts at Rockwell Cage 
every Saturday. Please feel free to tell me your preferred time slots, 
i.e., morning, noon, afternoon, evening, or night. My reservation will be 
based on your feedback.

     If anyone need birds/rackets, here is some info from another MIT 
badminton club: http://www.winningrackets.com/summersale/.

Thanks,
Yu
Yu Pu, Ph.D candidate
Department of Chemical Engineering
MIT, Cambridge

Office: 56-454
Ph: 617-253-0470 (O)
Group website: http://web.mit.edu/clcgroup