[Mit_energy] Open Hearing for Cape Wind @ MIT!!

David Thomas Danielson dtdaniel at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 6 19:33:50 EST 2004

Dear MIT Energy Club Members,

On Dec 16, there will be a public hearing on Cape Wind from 7-11PM. Anyone who
is interested in speaking (~2 minute slots I think) should show up early to
register for a speaking slot.

See the Cape Wind site for more information:
http://www.capewind.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=83&page=1#PUBL

At the very least, I think that the club should put together something in
writing to support the Cape Wind project during this open hearing round.

Please let me know what you think we can/should contribute.

Some facts we could emphasize:
1) Reality of bird mortality
2) Fossil Fuel Offsets Detailed by Steve Connors
...?

Best,
Dave Danielson