[Macpartners] MacTech BootCamp Boston Next week.

Brian Bulmer bbulmer at MIT.EDU
Fri May 13 16:12:40 EDT 2011

Hey all,
I know it's a bit late, but the MacTech Bootcamp forums are coming to Boston next week.
Location is right here in Cambridge.
http://www.mactech.com/bootcamp/locations

About:  http://www.mactech.com/bootcamp/about
Topics: http://www.mactech.com/bootcamp/topics

With our educational discount ($200 off), we get the same price as the earlybird rate.

They will also have tech bootcamp certification sessions right here in Kendall square that will allow you to study for, and then take an Apple Certification exam on the same day. Basically an "Exam Cram" session.

Maybe see some of you there.

Brian Bulmer
Departmental IT resources (DITR)
Information Services and Technology, MIT
Office: (617) 253-2163
bbulmer at mit.edu<mailto:bbulmer at mit.edu>
<http://ist.mit.edu/about/org/ditr>http://ist.mit.edu/about/org/d<http://ist.mit.edu/about/org/ds>itr
Please note:  MIT IS&T staff will NEVER ask you for your password, nor any email requesting your password information.  Please ignore any email messages that claim to require you to provide such information.