[Macpartners] Gotta spare Leopard Server license?

Scott C. Jensen jensen at ilp.mit.edu
Tue Jan 19 03:43:47 EST 2010

Hi,
      Does anyone happen to have a license for Leopard Server that
they're not using any longer?  I have an existing Leopard server
running some software that's not ready for Snow Leopard yet, and I'd
like to duplicate it as closely as possible to do some testing, but I
need another Leopard Server license to do it (and a Snow Leopard
activation string doesn't seem to work with Leopard - I tried).  A 10-
user license would be fine, and I'd be happy to swap you a fresh Snow
Leopard Server license for it.  I see there's still some available
from Amazon, etc, but I thought I'd check with folks here first.

      Thanks!...
                                                       ---SCJ

--
Scott C. Jensen