[Macpartners] Fwd: Apple Announces the New iPhone 3G S

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 8 17:34:53 EDT 2009

Some information from Apple on today's WWDC announcements.  More
information to follow.

--Patrick

Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology

Begin forwarded message: