[Macpartners] Reminder: WWDC Recap Today, June 16 from Noon to 1 in 32-124

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 16 08:34:10 EDT 2008

Just a quick reminder that we'll be having a WWDC recap at today's
MacPartners meeting, from noon to 1 in 32-124.  Here's the original
announcement:

> Our next MacPartners meeting will be held on Monday, June 16 from Noon
> to 1 in 32-124 and will focus on WWDC.  A couple of conference
> attendees will recap some highlights including iPhone 3G, Snow Leopard
> and Podcast Producer.  I'll also be giving away a WWDC 2008 computer
> bag and t-shirt.

--Patrick

Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-0196