[Macpartners] Reminder: MacPartners Today, Tue. Jan 22, from Noon to 1 in 32-124

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 22 08:48:18 EST 2008

Now that we've had the chance to recover from MacWorld 2008, today's
MacPartners meeting we'll focus on some of the bigger announcements
from last week, including the MacBook Air[1], Office 2008[2] and other
tidbits from the expo floor.

To help encourage people to brave the cold for the meeting ( from Noon
- 1 in 32-124 ) I'm going to be raffling off some conference swag at
the end of the meeting, including a La Fonera Wireless Router[3], a
copy of FileMaker's Bento[4], and multiple iPod and iPhone accessories.

Hope to see you at the meeting!

--Patrick

[1] http://www.apple.com/macbookair/
[2] http://www.macoffice2008.com/
[3] http://www.fon.com/en/
[4] http://filemaker.com/products/bento/

Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-0196