[Macpartners] FileMaker Pro 9 on Leopard Server

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 15 17:06:12 EST 2008

Thanks - I just tried installing on Leopard on my iMac (non-server)
and it works. I do have Apache turned on on the server, but that was
clearly not enough. I had somehow thought that it was just FM Server 9
that didn't work on Leopard Server. I guess I'll run it on my iMac
until I can move it to my server.

	Allan