[Macpartners] Reminder: Office 2008 Demo Today!

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 11 09:19:32 EDT 2008

Just a quick reminder that Microsoft will be giving a demonstration of
Office 2008 for Mac this afternoon.  Details below.

--Patrick

> On Friday, April 11, 2008, Microsoft will give a presentation on
> some of the new features in Office 2008 for Mac in the Broad
> Institute's Auditorium[1] from 2 to 3:30 p.m.  This session is open
> to the entire MIT community.  There is no need to RSVP as seating is
> first come, first served.  IS&T staff will also be on hand to answer
> any MIT specific questions that might come up.
>
> IS&T continues to recommend that users WAIT to upgrade as we
> complete our testing and evaluation.  For more information, see the
> Office 2008 for Mac release notebook at:
>
> http://mit.edu/swrt/releases/office2008/
>
> [1] http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?
> selection=NE30;selectlayer=Buildings

Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-0196