[Macpartners] Fwd: MacEnterprise.org Webcast on Friday October 19th; What's New in Leopard Server

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 16 15:22:04 EDT 2007

Anyone that uses Mac OS X Server, or is thinking about checking it out
for 10.5 might find this webcast interesting.  The webcast is being
hosted by the MacEnterprise group, and is totally free.  If you've
never heard of MacEnterprise, checkout their website at:

   http://www.macenterprise.org/

They've got a number of their old webcast posted online, and they also
host a helpful, technical e-mail list geared towards large scale mac
deployments.  I'm on the MacEnterprise steering committee, so let me
know if you have any topics you'd like to see covered in future
webcasts and I'll pass your suggestions on to the webcast coordinator.

--Patrick

Begin forwarded message: