[Macpartners] CSS Anouncement

Don Montabana donm at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 9 15:35:00 EDT 2007

It's with mixed emotions that I'm announcing that Kyle Pope will be leaving
MIT. If I've gotten it correct, I understand that post his time here as a
student Kyle has been providing exemplary IT service for the last 14 years.
Although I've only had a chance to work with him for a year he clearly has
always performed at the highest levels both as an individual contributor on
teams and as a senior IT manager in IS&T. Someone once told me that "You
have to want to be a leader in order to become a leader" --  that turns out
to be a good description of Kyle; his leadership skills have been self
evident and MIT's loss is his new company's gain.

Kyle has taken a position as the Director of IT for an up and coming local
company, BioEnergy International, a biotechnology firm committed to
developing and delivering advanced technologies to produce clean,
environmentally beneficial fuels and specialty chemicals from traditional
feedstocks and cellulose. He can put his years of skill and his own abundant
energy to work to contribute to the success of this new venture. Kyle will
clearly be missed not only by the Institute but by anyone who has been
fortunate enough to have had the chance to work with him.

Kyle's last day on campus will be October 19. Please join me in wishing him
well as he embarks on his new journey.

Don

--
Don Montabana