[Macpartners] Persistent SMB connection?

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Thu May 3 09:04:46 EDT 2007

To followup my own post, the closest I've come up with thus far is to
mount the share actually as smb://server (then select the share of
choice).

A quick fix I found was to create an alias of the volume.  Then, when the
user wants to reconnect, simply double-click the alias, get prompted for
credentials, and the server is mounted.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Scott