[Macpartners] Alsoft DiskWarrior 4.0 released (Intel compatible)

Helen Rose hrose at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 7 16:45:58 EST 2006

I don't want to plug a particular product, but Alsoft Diskwarrior 4.0
has shipped, and is Intel compatible. I've found this utility to be
very useful in rescuing data from hard drives that are in a sorry
state. Until now, the only tool (aside from Disk Utility) that was
Intel compatible was Micromat TechTool Pro.

http://www.alsoft.com/

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that GovConnection carries the current
version of the software package. I ordered my upgrade directly from
Alsoft ($50 per copy), but hopefully GovConnection will get on the
ball soon.

--Helen