[Macpartners] Certificates on Safari 1.3.1 (v312.3.1)

Lois V. Nelms lnelms at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 26 13:23:45 EDT 2005

Thank you Carolyn,-- Sharrons right,  You Rock!!  Boy when something
baffles you, you become so serious and determined to fix it ! thank
you all for helping out.   This now means I have to do work!

--

	Lois V. Nelms
	Site Coordinator

	Office: 617 253-3305
	email:  lnelms at mit.edu
	http://web.mit.edu/ist/teams/ast/index.html

          "Don't live life through the rear-view mirror"