[Macpartners] Certificates on Safari 1.3.1 (v312.3.1)

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 26 12:59:56 EDT 2005

Hi all,

The problem with certificates has been fixed. I tried many things,
including repairing permissions. But I think the problem had
something to do with a bad installation of the MIT CA. Her key chains
included a strange x509_temp_keychain. After deleting that keychain I
tried reinstalling the MIT CA but failed because it still said that
it was already installed. All of her personal certificates were
deleted. So I had her install a new personal certificate.

She is now able to access employee self service.

Thanks for all the help.

Carolyn