[Macpartners] Voiceover

Mateja Miljacki mateja at apple.com
Sun Oct 16 16:02:23 EDT 2005

Oh and by the way, Voiceover is great, if you have a need for it.
At first, like every other screen reading program, it requires some
patience to understand, but we have recently written an amazing
manual for it. It can be found here in PDF and audio formats:
http://www.apple.com/accessibility/voiceover/manual.html

Note, Voiceover is free and built-into every Mac OS X Tiger and
available from the very first power-up of the machine. A visually
impaired individual can setup a Mac straight out of a box.

Mateja.