[Macpartners] LaTex

Jonathan Reed jdreed at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 3 10:05:28 EST 2005

I use TeXShop (http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/), which is a
free GUI wrapper around tetex (which is also free).  TeXShop must be
installed separately from the tetex and other packages.  The latter
are installed using "i-Installer".  All the instructions are on the
TeXShop page, and all the components are free.  Note there is one
version of TeXShop which requires 10.4, and another which will run on
10.2 - 10.4

-Jon

At 9:26 AM -0500 11/3/05, Danielle A. Hinton wrote:
>Hello,
>I just got a new mac, and I need to find a good (FREE) source for
>LaTex. Any one
>have any recommendations?
>
>thanks,
>danielle
>
>------------------------
>Danielle A. Hinton, SB '00, MEng '02
>PhD Candidate
>Research Laboratory of Electronics
>Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
>Massachusetts Institute of Technology
>Cambridge MA 02139
>
>Office: 26.347
>Phone: 617.253.8130