[Macpartners] Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" Update

Gerald D Burke burke at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 22 22:01:04 EDT 2005

hi al,

will is&t have a verions of 10.3 available for those new macs
that come with tiger? how will departments get this version?

can they format and go back to the older versions. i have three new
macs arriving and noticed they all will come with tiger.

all use sap, and need ceritificates for stellar, and of course
kerberos.

i have one already installed and not having a problem with
a kerberos version i downloaded fron the software distribution
link, user in citrix for sap and some other mit apps.

do we take this up will Apple or does IS&T help get us a working
macos for Campus.

                thanks, jerry

        thanks, jerry