[Macpartners] Leaving the institute

Timothy Boyden trboyden at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 13 11:47:27 EDT 2005

To my fellow MIT IT colleagues:

I'll be leaving MIT on July 22nd to take a Network Administrator
position with an advertising agency based out of Taunton, MA (I
currently live in Woonsocket, RI).

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their assistance over
the past few years and to let those who I've had the chance to work with
on various projects know how much I've appreciated their efforts. For
those who wish to stay in touch, I can be reached via my home email
address trboyden at cox.net.

Again thanks for all of your assistance, and good luck with your future
endeavors.

Regards,

Timothy Boyden
MIT Department of Facilities