[Macpartners] Re: Macpartners Digest, Vol 16, Issue 8

Tom Pixton tpixton at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 13 09:02:59 EDT 2004

I restored our OS X 10.2.8 Server system to it's pre-Security Update
2004-09-07 status, and FileMaker Server 5.5 now works fine again.
Anyone who is still running FM Server 5.5 may wish to take note.