[Macpartners] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Case 631055

Halston W. Taylor hwtaylor at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 1 12:17:09 EDT 2004

Can anyone out there possibly help me with my FTP problems from home?
I use an RCN high speed connection.  I have terminal, internet and
eudora all working well.  When trying to use fetch I continue to get
the following message after putting in my password:   GSSAPI error:
miscellaneous failure  Incorrect net address.

I have tried this with and without VPN and get the same error.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Halston Taylor