[Macpartners] OS X Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 Color Image Scanner

Gurukarm Khalsa gkkhalsa at MIT.EDU
Tue May 25 09:52:00 EDT 2004

Don, I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "use OS X for
setup", but I have a Canon LiDE 30, and it requires you access it
through Photoshop, for OS X. (In Photoshop: File -> Import ->
ScanGear [name of scanner softwear/plugin]). This works fine for me,
so I don't care about that requirement. I've never used it under OS
9/classic.

HTH,
Gurukarm
Biology