[Macpartners] Fwd: MIT Personal Certificates: Time to Renew!

Helen Rose hrose at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 4 09:28:00 EDT 2004

At 09:12 -0400 2004-06-04, Robert Marlatt wrote:
>Has anyone switched to Safari yet for certificate-required MIT
>websites? If so is the experience seamless and relatively painless?
>Eliminating Netscape would be a nice way to begin FY2005.

Yes, I'm running Safari (v1.2.2 on OS X 10.3.4) and so are many of my
users. The certificate retrieval and installation process is
seamless. Sometimes Keychain Access can be a bit of a pain for the
first certificate obtained. Just make sure you have the correct
keychain selected as the default inside the application.

--Helen