[Macpartners] Apacher version for Tiger?

Albert Willis awillis at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 5 00:47:36 EST 2004

On Dec 4, 2004, at 3:55 PM, Sean Brown wrote:

> Anyone know what version of apache will be shipped with Tiger Server?
> Or put
> another way: anyone know how much longer I have to wait to have
> built-in
> support for apache 2.0?
>
> /s
> sean brown - wcs - <smbrown at mit.edu>  617.252.1494
> mit - is&t - client support services - N42-240B

Sean,

Panther Server ships with both Apache 1.3 and 2.0, with Apache 1.3
being the default. Apache 2.0 is in the /opt directory. I believe
Apple's server documentation describes how to switch to 2.0.

   -- Al