[Macpartners] sharing printers between Mac and PC

Kerem B Limon k_limon at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 3 23:44:49 EST 2004

Maybe if you can elaborate on the 'instructions', we might be able to help more.
It's impossible to guess without further details. Type/model of printer, how
they are connected, etc. would also be useful.

Kerem