[Macpartners] Mac OS X Program to connect to an Exchange Server

Kerem B Limon k_limon at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 12 14:11:44 EDT 2004

Err...Entourage 2004 (and IIRC, Entourage v.X) supports Exchange Server
connectivity. Outlook 2001 is a Classic and antiquated client at this point.

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entourage2004/entourage2004.aspx?pid=exup2004

Kerem