[Macpartners] Re: Macpartners Digest, Vol 15, Issue 4

Eric Zelman zelman at apple.com
Mon Aug 9 08:25:07 EDT 2004

Folks-

This is true, but regarding "mirroring"- did you mean play the same
tunes to multiple AP Express base stations? That is not supported at
this time.

On Aug 7, 2004, at 12:00 PM, macpartners-request at mit.edu wrote:

> I'm fairly sure you can give each Airport Express its own ID, both of
> which will show up in the popup menu in iTunes.  Whichever one you
> choose will be the one that receives your audio.  I think the more
> common problem is with people who want to mirror the audio to a few
> points in their home which I don't think is possible with this setup.
>
> -atticus

Eric Zelman
Systems Engineer
Apple
68 Mt. Hope Ave.
Providence, RI 02906

AppleCare Support
	http://search.apple.com/
Apple Science
	http://www.apple.com/science/
Technical Resources for Integrating Mac OS X
	http://www.apple.com/education/technicalresources/