[Macpartners] Re: multiple copies received of some e-mails from single list?

John C. Welch jwelch at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 28 19:22:59 EDT 2004

On 4/28/04 5:15 PM, "Stephen Dowdy" <sdowdy at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> So the $10,000 question might be:   Why is duplicate suppression turned off
> on the PO servers?    Can it be turned on?

I find that only replying to the list handles the duplication issue quite
nicely.

john

--
"Our users will know fear and cower before our software.  Ship it!  Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!"

- 1st most commonly uttered Klingon programmer phrase