[Macpartners] fax software for Mac?

Roger A. Roach rar at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 28 17:43:43 EDT 2004

Kerem & Others,

Yes, Mac OS 10.3 does come with some supplied Fax software.  See the
System Preference "Print & Fax" It is very basic compared to FAXstf and
while good for the occasional personal fax, I would not recommend it for
a major application like OCW.  FAXstf X Pro is quite complete and costs
$90.  They also have a FAXstf Server package for $400 for up to 5
clients.

Roger