[Macpartners] Meeting announcement: Tuesday, April 20

Albert Willis awillis at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 13 11:41:25 EDT 2004

The April Mac Partners user group meeting will take place on Tuesday,
April 20, 12-1:30, N42 Demo Center.

April Agenda
------------

News from IS&T

Q & A

DIY: Useful programs that you may not know about

Main presentation: Mac OS X security topic: All about keychains and
Keychain Access

Many users are now using applications such as Safari 1.2 (or greater)
that use keychains to manage user information, such as web site logins
and passwords and personal certificates. We'll shed some light on how
keychains work and how to manage them using the Keychain Access
program. We'll also provide guidelines on how to properly secure
information stored in keychains.

   -- Al