[Macpartners] Carbon Copy Cloner

Stan Diamond stan at broad.mit.edu
Thu Nov 20 18:04:34 EST 2003

I consider Carbon Copy Cloner to be one of the best written and best
supported pieces of software I have ever used. It has saved my bacon so
many times I can't remember. It will make an exact bootable duplicate
of your drive that just works. It is recommended that you run repair
permissions before cloning the drive.

Check out Mike's website at Bombich.com for a wealth of information and
lots of other great software - AND ITS ALL FREE!!!!!!!

Stan