[Macpartners] Entourage

Joey Gottinger snoopy1 at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 19 15:43:18 EST 2003

As with Outlook, you will need to configure Entourage for IMAP, and it will
work. Kerberos/POP don't work in Entourage.

Joey Gottinger, Network Consultant
MIT Information Systems DITR Team
MIT Room E19-630
400 Main Street
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307

PHONE: (617) 253-7678

-----Original Message-----
From: macpartners-bounces at MIT.EDU [mailto:macpartners-bounces at MIT.EDU] On
Behalf Of James L. Kirtley Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 3:12 PM
To: macpartners at mit.edu
Subject: [Macpartners] Entourage

With apologies if this has already been asked and answered. This program
comes with the Microsoft Office Suite for MAC OS 10. I can't figure out how
to make it talk to the MIT post office, and it does not look as if it can
use Kerberos. Does anyone know how to make this work? (I find it marginally
more convenient to use than Eudora).

Thanks for any words of wisdom.
Jim Kirtley, EECS