[Macpartners] remote X display on 10.3?

Kerem B Limon kerem.limon at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 13 18:10:40 EST 2003

Alex--

Well, one way to test your theory would be to make an ssh connection with
port forwarding for X through the ssh tunnel and see if that works. It is
possible that in the Sharing control panel (if that is still there in
10.3), you need to specifically set the firewall to allow ports X use--if
the firewall is turned on that is.

Kerem