[lookit-research] pre-preregistration of Lookit intuitive physics study: call for advice/sanity-checking

Kim Scott kimscott at mit.edu
Mon Nov 21 16:12:24 EST 2016

Hi folks,

After nearly a year of work on the new Lookit infrastructure, we're finally
looking forward to starting our first longitudinal study on the platform
next week! (The Center for Open Science is also moving along on multi-lab
functionality--requirements have passed through the architecture team and
we should be on to resourcing now.)

If anyone's looking for a way to procrastinate on their own work, I'd be
eternally grateful for any feedback on an early draft of an analysis plan
for the new infant physics study. I'm planning to preregister this before
starting any actual data analysis, although realistically well after
starting data collection. Here's the link - feel free to email overall
thoughts to me or the list, or just comment in the doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b6TyTlKaJvzNlrDpg_
oaDqW6yUaz7k4eDwFW_cFHYjI/edit?usp=sharing

best,
Kim

---
Kim Scott
Ph.D. candidate | Early Childhood Cognition Lab | MIT
kimscott at mit.edu | 626 316 2405 | www.mit.edu/~kimscott/
<http://www.mit.edu/%7Ekimscott/>