[Leonardo/ISAST Network] Celebrating 40 years: Join us now and get a gift!

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Thu Apr 17 19:34:58 EDT 2008

The Leonardo community is busy celebrating its 40th anniversary with
lots of great projects, publications and events happening all over the
world. If you are new to this community or if you haven't yet renewed
your annual associate membership in Leonardo/The International Society
for the Arts, Sciences and Technology (Leonardo/ISAST), we would like to
offer you something to help entice you to join...

Join now and receive:

EITHER --> a 20% discount on a new membership/subscription

OR --> a free copy of Information Arts (2001, MIT Press/Leonardo Books),
a comprehensive survey of international artists working with science and
technology by Stephen Wilson (with a regular priced
membership/subscription)

Leonardo associate membership includes a whole range of great benefits
like an annual subscription to Leonardo and Leonardo Music Journal
(LMJ), access to the Leonardo and LMJ archives, discounts on books and
classified ads, a free listing in the Leonardo Electronic Directory and
invitations to various events and networking opportunities, plus full
membership privileges in The Leonardo Education Forum and other working
groups. Visit the Leonardo membership page and find out more about
prices and related benefits: http://www.leonardo.info/members.html

To get your gift:

Send an email to the Leonardo editorial office: isast at leonardo.info with
"New Membership Option" in the subject line and let us know if you would
prefer the discount or the free book (note: if it's the free book you
want, you will need to include your mailing address so we can send you a
brochure with special order sheet.) We will then get back to you with
instructions for how to join and redeem your gift.

Join the Leonardo community now and help us celebrate 40 years at the
forefront of art, science and technology!

To learn more about Leonardo/ISAST's projects, programs and activities,
visit http://www.leonardo.info