[Leonardo/ISAST Network] Pushing the edges of art and culture for 40 years

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Fri Nov 16 20:08:03 EST 2007

"Leonardo has played a central role in fostering debate and development
of experimental art, such as bio and space art, to name a few, not to
mention the fact that its books, journals, and websites document and
archive the achievements of leading artists and theorists. It has been a
pleasure to see Leonardo evolve and expand into new fields, in perpetual
dialogue with social and cultural transformations."

--Eduardo Kac, Leonardo Editorial Board member and editor of "Signs of
Life: Bioart and Beyond" (2007, Leonardo Books/MIT Press)

In the four decades since its founding, Leonardo has become the
essential resource for artists and researchers working to expand the
perimeter of culture using science and new technology. Our members
include leading experts and practitioners in the fields of computer art,
sound art, bio art, network art, space art and other fields that are
still, even now, in the process of being defined.

Leonardo depends on donations from the community -- support Leonardo by
making a donation in honor of our 40th anniversary today! To make a
secure donation to Leonardo through PayPal, visit our donations web page
at http://leonardo.info/isast/donations.html

We also accept Visa and Mastercard donations via fax (fax to
415-391-2385 -- please include email address to allow us to confirm
transaction), and we accept checks in the mail (make check out to
Leonardo/ISAST, 211 Sutter Street, Suite 501, San Francisco, CA 94108,
U.S.A.)

Leonardo/ISAST is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization; donations are
tax-deductible in the U.S.

To learn more about our 40th Anniversary activities (and to find out
how/when/where you can join the celebration), please visit
http://leonardo.info.