[Leonardo/ISAST Network] 40 years in the forefront of art, science and technology

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Thu Oct 5 13:53:41 EDT 2006

Leonardo has existed for 40 years on the generosity of a few
dedicated individuals, and we are very grateful for our loyal
friends!  But now, Leonardo/ISAST is at a critical juncture.  In
order to continue and expand our programs and activities in support
of the work of artists, scientists engineers and researchers, we need
to expand our group of dedicated contributors – many fold.

Leonardo’s long-term stability requires ongoing annual support. And
so – after 40 years – we are launching a focused individual donor
effort.  We hope that you’ll join us by making a donation to Leonardo/
ISAST today.

To make a secure donation through Paypal, visit our donations web
page at
http:/leonardo.info/isast/donations.html

We also accept Visa or Mastercard donations via fax (fax
415-391-2385), or you can mail in your check made out to Leonardo/
ISAST, 800 Chestnut Street, San Francisco, CA 94133, U.S.A.

Our programs, activities and publications – including the Leonardo
Awards Program, the Leonardo Scientists Working Group and the
Leonardo Education Forum, as well as our flagship publications
Leonardo, Leonardo Music Journal, Leonardo Electronic Almanac and the
Leonardo Book Series – are made possible through the generosity of
supporters like you. Please be generous today!

Leonardo/ISAST is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-
deductible in the U.S.
To learn more about Leonardo/ISAST's projects, programs and
activities, visit http://leonardo.info