[LCM Events] Insight Dubai Conference 2015

Dezzil Meena Castelino dmenezes at hct.ac.ae
Sat Nov 8 22:53:03 EST 2014

Dear All

First of all let me introduce myself- I am Dezzil Castelino, Coordinator for Insight Dubai Conference 2015. Since Haya, our Conference Manager is no longer associated with us, I will be responsible for the Conference registration and coordination.

In this increasingly globalized world, it's important to engage our students in intercultural dialogue, addressing the issues of citizenship, tolerance, acceptance of others and awareness of global issues. This is why once again this year, Dubai Women's College (DWC) is promoting its "Insight Dubai Conference 2015" to be held at Dubai Women's College from 22nd  - 26th March 2015. The Insight Dubai Conference invites 65 international female students from over 35 different countries around the world to join with 65 DWC students for a week of discussions on global issues, interactive role plays, Shariah court simulations, debates and inspirational speakers. For more information on the conference I am attaching the Conference flyer and you can access the conference website. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further inquiries.

Your cooperation in promoting this prestigious, life changing event is highly appreciated and we are looking forward to your support as always.

Thanks & Best Regards,

[cid:EmbeddedContent_1]