[LCM Events] Developing an e-commerce platform for Lebanese diaspora

Teresa Chahine tchahine at hsph.harvard.edu
Tue May 27 10:07:33 EDT 2014

Dear LCM and friends, I am advising an MBA student at the American
University of Beirut who is developing an e-commerce platform for Lebanese
diaspora. We would be most grateful if you could please circulate the
following survey link to your family and friends, and fill it out
yourselves. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in something
transformative for Lebanon and will only take a minute or two of your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QW9BTLX

Thank you,
Teresa

(P.S. If you would like to be involved in this and other initiatives,
please drop me a line and I'll fill you in on other projects we are up to)

--
Teresa Chahine, ScD
Research Associate, HSPH <http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/teresa-chahine/>